News February 11, 2021 Find out more YemenMiddle East – North Africa Receive email alerts RSF_en January 6, 2021 Find out more Reporters Without Borders today criticised police in Sanaa for having pulled Yemen Times reporter Hassan Al-Zaïdi from his car and confiscated his camera and film on 23 October after he had been covering a strike by students in the city. The police threatened the 29-year-old journalist with their guns as well as threatening to hit him.The incident was “a serious violation of the right to inform the public”, Reporters Without Borders secretary-general Robert Ménard said, calling for the immediate return of the confiscated material and an internal police enquiry to identify the officers involved.The management of the English-language Yemen Times has complained about the incident in a letter to the Yemeni Journalists Union and to the interior minister, demanding an apology, return of the material and an enquiry. Help by sharing this information Follow the news on Yemen News News Fixer for foreign reporters held in Aden for past five months News October 24, 2002 – Updated on January 20, 2016 A Yemen Times journalist harassed by police United Nations: press freedom situation “deeply worrying” in Yemen, according to RSF Yemeni journalist killed, nine wounded in Aden airport explosions February 26, 2021 Find out more YemenMiddle East – North Africa to go further Organisation
TAGSFianna Fáillimerickoccupational therapyThe Confidence and Supply AgreementWillie O’Dea TD Predictions on the future of learning discussed at Limerick Lifelong Learning Festival Limerick Artist ‘Willzee’ releases new Music Video – “A Dream of Peace” Limerick Ladies National Football League opener to be streamed live Willie O’Dea TDNEW figures obtained by Fianna Fáil show that there are 77 people over the age of 65 waiting for their first occupational therapy assessment in Limerick.The figures, which date from August 2016 and are the latest available also reveal that there are 40 children aged between five and 18 waiting between three and six months for their first assessment in Limerick alone.Limerick Fianna Fáil TD Willie O’Dea believes that waiting lists for those seeking their first occupational therapy assessment is “completely unsatisfactory”.Sign up for the weekly Limerick Post newsletter Sign Up “138 people over the age of 65 are waiting more than six months for their first assessment in the Mid-West. In Limerick alone, there are 77 people over the age of 65 seeking their first occupational therapy assessment,” Deputy O’Dea told the Limerick Post.“Occupational therapy is crucial for enabling all age groups to go about their daily lives when faced with illness, injury or a disability. To have so many young people waiting over three months for an assessment for such fundamental therapy is simply inexcusable.”He feels that any significant length of wait for initial assessment is simply unacceptable particularly for children.“Waiting for treatment couldprove very damaging and occupational therapy is critical for children with conditions such as cerebral palsy, dyspraxia and spina bifida.“The Confidence and Supply Agreement between Fianna Fáil and Fine Gael commits to improve services and increase supports for people with disabilities, particularly for early assessment and intervention for children with special needs. These figures underline the urgency of meeting this commitment,” he said.by Alan [email protected] Print NewsLocal NewsUnacceptable wait for occupational therapyBy Alan Jacques – December 3, 2016 722 Linkedin Email WhatsApp Limerick’s National Camogie League double header to be streamed live Billy Lee names strong Limerick side to take on Wicklow in crucial Division 3 clash Twitter Facebook Advertisement WATCH: “Everyone is fighting so hard to get on” – Pat Ryan on competitive camogie squads Previous articleWin cinema ticketsNext articleBus Éireann enhances Limerick City network Alan Jacqueshttp://www.limerickpost.ie RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR
Located in the Browse Basin, the Crux gas field will be developed by the drilling of five production wells NOPSEMA approves Shell’s proposal for the Crux gas field development. (Credit: D Thory from Pixabay) Royal Dutch Shell has secured approval from Australia’s National Offshore Petroleum Safety and Environmental Management Authority (NOPSEMA) for the development of the Crux gas field, offshore Western Australia.The company’s subsidiary Shell Australia submitted an offshore project proposal (OPP) to the Australian regulator in 2018.The Crux gas field, which is located in the Browse Basin will be developed by the drilling of five production wells. The field’s platform will be connected to the Shell-operated Prelude Floating Liquefied Natural Gas (FLNG) facility through a 165km long export pipeline.The offshore field has been identified by Shell Australia as the main source of backfill gas supply to the Prelude FLNG facility.NOPSEMA stated: “Today’s announcement follows a thorough and careful assessment process of almost two years. In line with statutory timeframes, this has included a public comment process and consideration of all feedback.”The Crux development project continues to be subject to other regulatory approvals, which includes an environment approval, and approvals of a well operations management plan and facility safety case.All the necessary regulatory approvals have to be secured by Shell Australia before it can begin the field development project, said NOPSEMA.Crux gas field to produce around 2.9MtpaLocated in the northern Browse Basin, 160km off the north coast of Western Australia and 620km north-east of Broome, the Crux gas field is estimated to yield nearly 2.9 million tonnes of gas per annum (Mtpa) through a not normally manned (NNM) platform.The Crux platform is planned to be remotely operated from the Prelude FLNG facility and would need only periodic maintenance visits, according to Shell Australia.In February 2019, Wood and KBR were awarded an integrated front-end engineering design (FEED) contract for the construction of the NNM platform and gas export pipeline that will be part of the Crux project. The NNM platform will include dry trees, processing facilities, and related utility systems.Shell Australia is partnered in the Crux gas field by Japan-based Osaka Gas Group and Australian oil and gas company SGH Energy.
Devon Spaulding started and blanked CBA over his first five innings of work, and he scored Chittenango’s only run in the bottom of the fourth inning after getting one of his two hits.It was still 1-0 when, in the top of the sixth, the Brothers got to Spaulding for both of its runs, driven in by Derek Jann and M.P. Geiss. Jann also pitched for CBA, going 6 2/3 innings and striking out 12 before Anthony Marsallo got the final out in relief.On Thursday, Chittenango lost another 2-1 decision, this one to Bishop Grimes, who scored in the first inning, only to have the Bears tie it in the top of the fourth as Ronnie Ince earned a pair of hits.Between them, Maddox Garvey and Nick Callahan blanked the Cobras until the bottom of the seventh, when Grimes pushed across the winning run. Seth Murphy pitched two scoreless innings of relief for Grimes after MattTarby started.A scheduled game between Chittenango and Cazenovia last Friday got rained out, and the lingering poor field conditions also pushed back the Lakers’ game Saturday with state Class B no. 6-ranked Canastota.Share this:FacebookTwitterLinkedInRedditComment on this Story Along the way, Ryan Wozniak produced a single, two doubles and three RBIs, while Dylan Anderson drove in four runs. Tripp Clarke, Dominic Paglia and Dan Hammond had two RBIs apiece.Aeden Berson scored three runs as Patrick Linck got three hits and Dylan McCrink two hits, each of them earning an RBI. Jack Byrnes pitched and got the win, striking out four.Chittenango was coming off a 9-8 victory over Cazenovia on May 4 when it challenged Christian Brothers Academy last Monday afternoon and was in position to win again, only to take a tough 2-1 defeat to the Brothers. Now it was important for the Cazenovia baseball team to start gathering some victories if it wanted to make its way into the Section III Class B playoffs later this month.The Lakers returned to action last Wednesday afternoon, at Mexico, where with 17 hits it pounded away at the plate until it had produced a 16-6 victory over the Tigers.Mexico led, 3-0, through one inning, when Cazenovia answered with four runs in the top of the second. A two-run third inning followed, and the Lakers got away with five runs in both the fourth and fifth innings. Tags: BaseballCazenoviaChittenango