A search warrant executed at a house on North West Street in Greensburg netted a quantity of methamphetamines and four arrests, according to Greensburg Police Chief Stacey Chasteen.Greensburg Police Detectives received information in March that Michael Keihn Jr. was involved in manufacturing and dealing of methamphetamines in the Decatur County area.As detectives continued the investigation they learned that Keihn and Keelie Allen were in a relationship and Andrew Hacker was an alleged criminal associate of Keihn’s.Chasteen said the search warrant was issued on September 26 and executed the following day.The search warrant led police to locating a quantity in excess of three grams of methamphetamines. They also found chemical precursors as well as the instruments used to manufacture the drugs.Keihn, Allen, and Hacker are facing charges for possession of over three grams of methamphetamines. Keihn and Hacker are also facing attempted dealing of manufacturing charges.Michael Keihn Sr. was arrested for visiting a common nuisance.Detectives also collected additional information of individuals that may be engaged in obtaining the cold medication needed and allegedly used by Keihn or Hacker to manufacture and deal methamphetamines.Police Chief Chasteen said, “More arrests are expected as the investigation is on going and continuous.”The public is encouraged to contact the Greensburg Police Department to report any suspicious activity or to provide criminal intelligence information.
Pat Fahy believes the return to a right-handed track could help Western Boy close the gap on those who finished in front of him at Cheltenham if they meet again at Punchestown. Press Association Western Boy claimed a creditable seventh, beaten just over 10 lengths, by Vautour in the Supreme Novices’ Hurdle, but jumped markedly out to his right at the final two flights. The Evening Herald Champion Novice Hurdle on April 29 could see the pair meet again and Fahy is hopeful of his charge getting a bit closer at Punchestown. “Jumping out to his right like he did can’t have helped,” said Fahy. “Having a rail on his inside, rather than his outside, will be a big help I’d have thought. “The good thing about him is that he goes on any ground. He handles the soft and goes on quicker ground so that’s a big plus. “Originally I thought he’d be a horse we could take to Galway on the Flat for the GPT, but at the moment we’ll stick to the original plan and stay over hurdles. “They were breaking records on the first day last week and he was jumping right-handed and still not beaten far. He’s not slow and has plenty of pace.”
He was involved in a row with a fan during their 3-1 defeat to Liverpool earlier this month and refused to apologise. But the 51-year-old is eager to move on from the incident, whatever the outcome. He said: “I think it is important for me to be there and be represented. I look forward to that option. “It’s important to make sure there is a rounded view of what has or hasn’t happened. “I’ve said it. I won’t change that. “I’ve accepted the charge and want to be there for a personal hearing. That’s really where we’re at at the moment. “It’s got legs because of what happened but I’m not going to extend this discussion too much further. I’m going to a hearing tomorrow because I want to. “I’ve moved on from it but in the mean time I have to deal with the ongoing process.” Pearson is already hunting a goalkeeper after losing Kasper Schmeichel for at least six weeks with a broken foot but insisted he is not worried about the January window. He said: “Whether it does or does not affect my transfer plans is irrelevant. We always work to get the outcomes we think is best for us and I remain very much a part it. We’ll try and achieve the outcomes we’re looking for. “What happens internally at the club is important. There are certain questions that people have the right to know but I’m not the person to ask. “I fully understand my sphere of influence in terms of my authority.” The decision to axe Robinson came from the club’s Thai owners and Pearson was content with the call. “You cast your mind back to when Terry joined us and I did not make a scene when there was a change then,” he said. “My job is to manage the football team and I will always do it to the best of my ability. When decisions are made from above they are made for the reasons that they are made for. I’m not in a position to discuss that.” Pearson will have a personal hearing with the Football Association on Friday after accepting the charge of allegedly using “abusive and/or insulting words towards a spectator”. Nigel Pearson has eased fears over Leicester’s transfer plans – despite the sacking of director of football Terry Robinson. Press Association The Foxes acted this week after an 11 game winless run left them bottom of the Barclays Premier League. Robinson has been replaced by academy director Jon Rudkin ahead of Saturday’s vital trip to in-form West Ham.
Close Forgot password? Please put in your email: Send me my password! Close message Login This blog post All blog posts Subscribe to this blog post’s comments through… RSS Feed Subscribe via email Subscribe Subscribe to this blog’s comments through… RSS Feed Subscribe via email Subscribe Follow the discussion Comments Logging you in… Close Login to IntenseDebate Or create an account Username or Email: Password: Forgot login? Cancel Login Close WordPress.com Username or Email: Password: Lost your password? Cancel Login Dashboard | Edit profile | Logout Logged in as Admin Options Disable comments for this page Save Settings You are about to flag this comment as being inappropriate. Please explain why you are flagging this comment in the text box below and submit your report. The blog admin will be notified. Thank you for your input. There are no comments posted yet. Be the first one! Post a new comment Enter text right here! Comment as a Guest, or login: Login to IntenseDebate Login to WordPress.com Login to Twitter Go back Tweet this comment Connected as (Logout) Email (optional) Not displayed publicly. Name Email Website (optional) Displayed next to your comments. Not displayed publicly. If you have a website, link to it here. Posting anonymously. Tweet this comment Submit Comment Subscribe to None Replies All new comments Comments by IntenseDebate Enter text right here! Reply as a Guest, or login: Login to IntenseDebate Login to WordPress.com Login to Twitter Go back Tweet this comment Connected as (Logout) Email (optional) Not displayed publicly. Name Email Website (optional) Displayed next to your comments. Not displayed publicly. If you have a website, link to it here. Posting anonymously. Tweet this comment Cancel Submit Comment Subscribe to None Replies All new comments Sumner Newscow report â€” The Third Annual Enchanted Christmas Evening Concert will be held 7:30 p.m. Saturday, December 12 at the Historic Opera House located at Central and Main in Caldwell. The concert will feature The New Era Brass Quintet playing traditional Christmas Music. The New Era Brass Quintet is directed by four time Halls of Fame member Roger Lewis.Following the brass quintet, popular professional vocalist Laura Doeden will take the stage, performing modern and traditional Christmas music, including one she wrote the lyrics and music for.After Laura Doeden, Marshall Matthews will perform traditional and modern Christmas numbers. Matthews is a recognized international performer, and lives in Caldwell. There may be an additional vocal artist performing, but has not been locked in yet.Hot cider and Christmas cookies will be served. Tickets can be purchased at the Nook in Caldwell, or at the door of the opera house.Follow us on Twitter.
Here’s the top transfer-related stories in Wednesday’s newspapers…Danny Ings has turned down a move to Real Sociedad – to join Liverpool this summer. Tottenham, Manchester City and Chelsea were keen on the Burnley hot-shot, along with David Moyes’ Sociedad, but Ings has made up his mind to move to Anfield. (Daily Mirror)Arsenal and Manchester City are monitoring the progress of Cagliari midfielder Godfred Donsah after Tottenham watched the player earlier this season. (London Evening Standard)David de Gea is closing in on a new long-term Manchester United contract after Real Madrid manager Carlo Ancelotti made it clear he is happy with his goalkeeping options. (Daily Mail)PSV Eindhoven and Feyenoord have joined the chase for Manchester United’s Andreas Pereira. The 19-year-old is unlikely to sign a new contract at Old Trafford and is poised to leave in the summer. (Daily Mail)David Moyes wants to team up again with Bryan Oviedo and is planning a summer move to take the Everton player to Real Sociedad. (Daily Express)Alan Pardew has told Glenn Murray he won’t be leaving Crystal Palace on loan. The striker has attracted interest from Bournemouth. (South London Press)Juventus scouts will watch Sheffield United striker Diego de Girolamo play for Italy Under 20s on Wednesday. The Chesterfield-born forward is out of contract at the end of the season and Juventus are keen to recruit him for the summer. (Daily Mail)Brazilian great Ronaldo has confirmed he will come out of retirement to play for the Fort Lauderdale Strikers. (The Sun)And here’s the latest talkSPORT.com headlines…Exclusive – Neville: Van Gaal should NOT be sacked if Man United fail to make the top fourExclusive – Carragher backs Liverpool to beat Man United to Champions League spotManchester United legend tells talkSPORT: ‘Liverpool’s form concerns me!’‘Man United will scrape in to the top four’ Neville tells talkSPORT – People’s Pundit Talking PointShock admission: I wish Man City stars played in red, says Man United hero‘The rules are wrong!’ – Liverpool legend blasts Matic/Barnes verdictExclusive – England coach Neville claims winter World Cup in 2022 is ‘right decision’Manchester United starlet has the potential to be ‘one hell of a player’, says NevilleExclusive – ‘Rooney isn’t a midfielder,’ Man United legend tells Van GaalExclusive – Kane eyes Euro 2015 Under-21s tournament despite expected senior team call-upEnrique dismisses reports linking Barcelona with Man City strikerArsenal and Tottenham were no competition for Atletico Madrid, claims France starMan City and Liverpool to rekindle interest in Lyon flyer?Tottenham target happy to remain with Serie A sideJuventus set for talks with long-term Liverpool target