Promoted ContentWho Earns More Than Ronaldo?Super Recognizable Outfits That Actors Wore In The Famous MoviesBest & Worst Celebrity Endorsed Games Ever MadeSome Impressive And Almost Shocking Robots That ExistBirds Enjoy Living In A Gallery Space Created For ThemShe Managed To Change The Lives Of Pakistan WomenInsane 3D Spraying Skills Turn In Incredible Street Art6 Interesting Ways To Make Money With A DroneThe Very Last Bitcoin Will Be Mined Around 2140. Read More7 Universities In The World With The Highest Market ValueA Soviet Shot Put Thrower’s Record Hasn’t Been Beaten To This DayThe Best Cars Of All Time “I want to go to the gym and get in shape to be able to box three or four-round exhibitions for some charities and stuff. “Some charity exhibitions, make some money, help some homeless and drug-affected motherf***er like me. “I do two hours on cardio, I do the bike and the treadmill for an hour, then I do some light weights, 300, 250 reps. “Then I start my day with the boxing thing, I go in there and hit the mits, 30 minutes, 25 minutes, start getting in better condition. “I’m starting to put those combinations together. I’m in pain, I feel like three guys kicked the s*** out of me.” The “Baddest Man on the Planet” was crowned the youngest world champion ever, aged 20, and his illustrious 20-year career saw him knock out 44 of his 50 opponents. His former trainer has even claimed he would still KO fellow American Deontay Wilder inside a MINUTE if he trained for six weeks. In recent years, Tyson has been more focused on his business and owns a weed farm in California having previously gone bankrupt in 2003 – when he was forced to sell his extravagant 52-room mansion to 50 Cent for £3.3million. read also:Inside Tyson’s 52-room mansion he sold to rapper 50 Cent for £3.3m But he has clearly been considering hopping back in the ring for some time – having given his two cents on how he’d fare against the likes of Tyson Fury, Wilder and Anthony Joshua. FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 Iron Mike, 53, recently revealed he is training for a stunning return to boxing amid plans to compete in four-round exhibition fights for charity. But Foreman, who the oldest world heavyweight champion ever at 45 in 1994 when he beat Michael Moorer, has pleaded with Tyson to keep the gloves off. Foreman, 71, told World Boxing News: “Tyson has done enough great things for boxing. No more is needed. “He is in the Hall of Fame and was a mighty puncher.” Tyson last stepped inside the ring in June 2005 – where he was stopped by Kevin McBride – but recently admitted he might make a return 15 years on. Speaking on an Instagram Live with rapper T.I. he said: “I’ve been hitting the mitts for the last week. “That’s been tough, my body is really jacked up and really sore from hitting the mitts. “I’ve been working out, I’ve been trying to get in the ring, I think I’m going to box some exhibitions and get in shape. Loading… Former boxing heavyweight champion, George Foreman, has begged Mike Tyson to call off his boxing comeback, saying “no more is needed” from the big-hitting heavyweight legend.
Theo Walcott has called for Arsenal to “step it up” and lay down a marker in the Barclays Premier League title race with a flying start to the new season. Press Association The Gunners are set to play the second match of their Asia tour against a Thailand XI at the My Dinh National Stadium on Wednesday as manager Arsene Wenger continues his squad’s preparations for the new campaign. There has been much talk of the need for Arsenal to bring in some marquee signings this summer – with one £30million bid for Liverpool’s Uruguay striker Luis Suarez rejected, while Real Madrid’s £25m-rated forward Gonzalo Higuain, Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini, and even Manchester United forward Wayne Rooney have been touted as potential new arrivals. Walcott, who was top scorer with 21 goals last term, believes no matter what the team make up is, they must all build on a superb end to the previous campaign which saw the Gunners go on a 10-match unbeaten league run to snatch fourth place ahead of Tottenham and with it secure another shot at the Champions League, with a two-legged play-off ahead next month. “The way we ended the season last year, 11 games undefeated – we need to do it from the start, which I believe we can,” Walcott said, quoted on the club’s official website, www.arsenal.com. “The manager shows so much belief in us in every single game so we need to step up and I think we have got a very good chance of challenging this season. Every game in the Premier League is very tough and very interesting. It always comes down to the last few games, so we need to believe in ourselves. “Time will tell if players come in or not, but we just work with the squad we’ve got at the moment. Come the start of the season, there could be changes. We know it is a very long campaign, but we are all very excited about our prospects.” England midfielder Jack Wilshere missed Sunday’s 7-0 win over an Indonesian side in Jakarta with illness, but is expected to feature on Wednesday. As well as being busy on a recruitment drive, Arsenal are also looking to offload several more fringe players this summer to help free-up the Emirates Stadium wage bill. However, Denmark striker Nicklas Bendtner appears no closer to departing after talks with German club Eintracht Frankfurt broke down over personal terms and Hull manager Steve Bruce, who had the forward on loan when at Birmingham and Sunderland, admitted a deal to bring him to the newly-promoted Premier League club could prove too expensive. Ivory Coast forward Gervinho, who did not travel to Asia because of illness, has been linked with a £7m switch to Roma. Elsewhere, Arsenal’s Costa Rica international Joel Campbell, 21, has received a work permit to play in England, having spent time in both France and Spain following his initial signing in the summer of 2011. The 21-year-old attacking midfielder has been linked with a loan move to Crystal Palace.
Novotel Twin Waters ResortCommonwealth Games influx keep Sunshine Coast’s record international arrivals strongThe latest International Visitor Survey released today shows a record 301,000 people visited the Sunshine Coast in the 12 months to December 2017, up 3.4 per cent on the previous year.Released by Tourism Research Australia, the survey also shows total international nights in the region during the past year increased to 3.1 million up 7.2 per cent, with an average stay of 10.2 nights.Fittingly, the Sunshine Coast’s record figures were supported from the key nations of New Zealand (65,000), UK (60,000) and Canada (14,000); as the region looks to welcome nine international teams and over 500 visiting athletes and officials in the lead up to the Commonwealth Games.Teams using the Sunshine Coast as their pre-Games training base include Scotland, England, Wales, New Zealand, Isle of Man, Singapore, Niue and St Helena along with a number of athletes from domestic sporting teams, including Australia’s Olympic champion women’s sevens rugby squad.Visit Sunshine Coast CEO, Simon Latchford was delighted to crack 300,000 international arrivals for the first time.“It is very pleasing to see our campaigns and work with key partners in primary markets paying off. From the traditional areas of Europe including the UK, the Sunshine Coast attracted 162,000 visitors with an increase of 6.8 per cent through to work in newer markets such as Asia recording 25,000 arrivals up 4 per cent.“Although this is a record result for the Sunshine Coast’s tourism industry, there is still work to be done to increase length of stay and yield. As we move closer to the completion of the new airport redevelopment, support for more appropriate tourism developments and accommodation stock will assist to increase international incentive travel and special interest, high end travel (based on our nature and food).“The Commonwealth Games presents another great international marketing opportunity for the region and Sunshine Coast Council must be commended on their work in attracting over 500 athletes from nine countries to prepare for the event.“Not only will it be the millions of dollars injected into the economy during the visit, but if the teams feel welcome and have a great experience; it will be the word of mouth, media spotlight and return visitation that can expect to deliver longer term benefits.“Working with partners, we have been able to leverage this initiative with promotions in the UK including two Scottish competition winners to arrive next week and enjoy a 12-day ultimate Sunshine Coast trip and opportunity to meet the Scottish team,” added Mr Latchford.The Sunshine Coast’s Novotel Twin Waters Resort has been particularly successful in attracting international and domestic sporting teams to the resort, with its extensive grounds including a full-sized football pitch, running circuits, a large lagoon and adjacent beach which make the resort the ideal venue for a wide range of sporting and conference groups.General Manager of Novotel Twin Waters Resort, Warwick Kahl said the past year was exciting for conferencing at the resort with increases seen in all financial quarters, well above previous delegate numbers and with a continued uplift of international delegates.“In addition to conferencing, we continued to focus on hosting national and international sporting teams as they were able to take advantage of the resort’s Sunshine Coast location and onsite training field and gym facilities.“This month, the resort will welcome Scotland and the Isle of Man for pre-Commonwealth Games camps. This presents the perfect platform to market the resort as the preferred Sunshine Coast accommodation provider for future national and international teams and events,” said Mr Kahl.For more information and to access the International Visitor Survey go to: www.tra.gov.auSource = Visit Sunshine Coast